Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Love Free Gas! Part 1

RETAILER TESTIMONIALS

"This gas Promotion is the best closing tool I have used in a long time." - Bruce Davis, Bellastanza Furniture

"Sold $18,756.00 of furniture on 11 gas certificates. This program works!" - Furniture Retailer, Russell R.

"Gas prices are notably one of the most current topics of conversation today. It seemed like a win-win to introduce FREE Gas Certificates to all existing members&those; businesses considering one of my 25 state-wide chapters as part of a Membership Drive. From the first day of the promotion, my region added 9 new members to several chapters! I believe this may be the most cost effective marketing I have utilized in the past 6 years." - LEADS Club, FL

"We were going through some slow times here due to the economic instability of our economy. I was approached about your gas certificates and like anyone else I was hesitant on buying them, so we gave them a test run. Was offering them on the phone before they were in hand and we had an overwhelming response to this. With the response that we've received, I've also had to order the $500 certificates for unit sales as well. Long story short it was a good shot in the arm for our business, and turns out to be a prosperous deal for us." - Heating & Air Conditioning Services, Keith H.

"I'd say we close 25% more and you see no difference in terms of the quality of the buyers from this promotion than from anything else we've done. The more people there are on the lot, the better our sales are. You can't sell somebody until they are on the lot, and this gets them on the lot. I have already recommended this to other dealers, absolutely." - Frank T, 5 New Hampshire locations

"We sold 20 cars in the first 10 days using the gas certificates. The customers were excited and most of them came in asking about it from the get-go. Foot traffic increased quite a bit and It was pretty dead until we started this. Then we ran the ad to come in and get a gas certificate for taking a test drive. It at least doubled our foot traffic, and also doubled our bottom-line deliveries as well. This was pretty easy compared to other promotions we've tried. We just gave out the certificates with the instructions on how to redeem them. I've never had anybody complaints and it continues to go very well. I would definitely recommend the Free Gas Certificate to other dealerships or anyone looking to get more customers in the door." - Roy R. Kia Dealer

"When I first heard about the Free Gas Certificates I thought there must be some catch to it, and I was a little skeptical about it. We've been putting our ads out there saying "take a test drive and get up to $500 in gas". The responses have been very positive. The people have absolutely come in for the test drive. I would say it has increased our foot traffic at least 30% to 40%, and a good amount of them have definitely bought cars." - Vince A., Ford Dealer

"I think It's a great program as I have used it extensively. I've used it in test drives, in Super Sales where they are gifts that were given away, and in closing situations where I have offered it to the customer. All three work, and it works very well. This is inexpensive, it is a real program, it is true; everybody spends 100 dollars in gas in a month's time, you get back 25 dollars every month. Why not use the gasoline company's money? That's what it is, it is real, take advantage of it, that is all I can say." - Bob T., Ford Dealer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make more sales by giving away Gas rebates! FREE GAS Promotions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have used it in situations where somebody hesitates to come back in the store. We say "Pick out a car, let us show you what we have to offer." The worst case scenario is that you are going to end up with $500 in fuel.' It will get people back in the door for us, and we have sold cars from that." - Bob W.

"It's a great closing tool, something nobody else is doing. And it's not a gimmick; you know so many of these things are gimmicks. Our customers have responded very favorably to this, absolutely. We are offering it as an incentive for every new car purchase, it seems to draw quite a response, positive feedback. The customers are very positive. They may be a little skeptical at first when they see it is not "cash in fist." I tell them to mail it out, they spend 100 dollars to get 25 back, as a promotion for brand loyalty with the gas stations. The customers are very satisfied, I haven't had any complaints. And I am very satisfied. It is working because we have noticed an increase in traffic. Compared to this time last year, we are up 20% in deliveries right now. I would recommend the Free Gas Certificates to other dealerships." - Jack B, Ford Dealer

"We use the $500 Free Gas Certificate for closing deals. We buy internet leads and use the certificate to get them to come in, we also use it to get people to come in for dormant service customers who have not been here for awhile. When we get people to come in using the certificate some of them do buy. I am happy with this promotion. We have also used this as the feature in our email blast marketing, and in some smaller very targeted direct mail promotions. Our customers seem to be happy that it is performing the way it was represented to perform. I think they specifically like the fact that unlike other offers, this one is very simple to redeem, no big hoops to jump through. I would recommend this promotion to businesses looking to get more customers." - John G., Kia Dealer

"I was actually excited to start this promotion, I mean who doesn't want to save money on gas these days. We started using the $500 certificates as an incentive for ever new customer. We put a big sign out front and ran a few small ads in the local paper and the results have been amazing. We've even been offering the certificates for referrals and thats worked great as well... I don't think we've been this busy in over 6 months... I would definitely reccommend these gas vouchers to others." - Travis F., Direct TV Dealer

"I was pretty skeptical at first that something like this would actually work. It wasnt the free gas I was worried about, it was how the heck they could offer that much for such a small price to my marketing budget. I decided to give it a try and just did a starter pack of 25 vouchers... The first week was slow until my ads hit and before I new it I was slammed. I had to order over 100 more vouchers quickly and have had no problem finding new customers to take them off my hands...LOL. This is really a great program and it works." - Fred M., Carpet Retailer

"I own a landscaping company in Utah and although we stay pretty busy in the summer, we slow down when it gets colder. When I was introduced to the vouchers I thought it would be a good way to get more referrals, boy was I wrong it was a Great Way!! My customers love the vouchers and I'm staying busy." Thanks. - Soni U, Landscape Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make more sales by giving away Gas rebates! FREE GAS Promotions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]