Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Love Free Gas! Part 2

GIFT CARD TESTIMONIALS

"Yes, I did receive my card, and pleased! I plan to continue this program for myself and employees. Thanks!" - Alan Van Hartesveldt

"Thank you for the free card! It is easy to do, and I will keep sending the receipts to get more." - Cindy Zuker, St. Johns, MI

"Thank you so much for the free gas, this really helps out." - Jane

"I was excited to receive my 1st free fuel gift card. I will also look forward to receiving the other 19 cards over the next several months. I appreciate your program and wish you luck with it." - D. Springer, UT

"Thank you so much for the Gift Card, we will be sure to continue our campaign by sending our receipts in monthly...This is a goood thing" - Chuck&Darlene, Sctottsdale, AZ

"FreeFuelCenter GREAT! Thanks for the free gas cards!" - Connie

"The Free Fuel Center promotion is really easy to do and works great. This is a great promotion and definitely is worth the effort of sending in your receipts. $300 here I come." - Blake Tingey

"I am so glad to have the opportunity to participate in this program!" - Sharon Baum, Albany, OR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make more sales by giving away Gas rebates! FREE GAS Promotions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]