Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Benefits of Attending a Search Marketing Conference

Mark Jackson | July 7, 2010
For years, I have devoted myself to educating individuals and companies in the ways of search engine optimization (SEO). When I started my career in search engine optimization in March 2003, I had helped to start an SEO firm after having sold advertising/business development deals for Lycos and AOL Time Warner.

Back then, I had to first learn what the heck it was that we were doing. While I knew search engine marketing fairly well from an advertising perspective and participated in usability studies at Lycos, I really had no idea what search engine friendly design meant and less understanding of what it took to rank organically in the search engines.

I had to educate myself. And, fast.

Full article...


* ~~~===(O)===~~~ * 


EDITOR: To help us continue to bring you helpful articles, please take a moment to comment on the following questions:


What is the purpose of your visit to our website today?


Were you able to complete your task today?


If you were not able to complete your task today, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]